Shopping clean is important to me and sustainability is just the cherry on top. With Alpyn Beauty you get both and then some. Natural ingredients procured so as to leave the plants to grow another day and provide even more ingredients for new products. Before meeting Alpyn, I didn’t know what wildcrafting was and I bet neither do you. It’s the process of picking off parts of the plants while leaving the rest to continue thriving. It provides the freshest natural ingredients time and again.
Founder, Kendra Kolb Buttler, dreamed of creating something different on the skin care scene. Each of her products are carefully designed with your skin and the environment in mind. Today I’m going to share a few of my top picks. Once you try them, you’ll never go back!
First, all the creams are fresh and light with a delightfully subtle fragrance that make your skin glow and your wrinkles melt away. I struggle with hormonal acne and often have mid month breakouts. Oily products just make it worse but harsh washes, masks, and pimple treatments leave my skin flaky and dry. Alpyn Beauty products fill my lines without the grease. They leave my skin feeling soft and smooth with a little glow. (Use my code MIF20 for 20% off!)
Here are my top five must haves (in the order I use them):
1. Cleanse: Creamy Bubbling Cleanser, with its special formula of fruit enzymes and AHA’s it cleans my skin without stripping it, leaving it feeling refreshed and soft.
2. Invigorate: Juneberry & Collagen Hydrating Cream Cleanser kicks a one two punch as a cleanser or mask with a little tingle thanks to invigorating Eucalyptus. You can use it for a quick clean or let it sit for several minutes for the softest skin you’ve ever had.
3. Erase: Line Filling Eye Balm wipes your wrinkles away with a gentle but deep moisture. It definitely puts a little pep back in these tired mom eyes.
4. Moisturize: Bearberry & Vitamin C Glow Serum gives a light shimmer to the skin and makes up my favorite product from Alpyn beauty. I love the light feel but deep moisture it provides my skin and who couldn’t use a little glow? Pro tip, mix it with your foundation for a flawless finish. Or, use a pea sized amount to highlight cheekbones, brow arches, or the inside of the eyes.
5. Pucker up: Willow & Sweet Agave Plumping Lip Mask puts the finishing touch on my routine, leaving my lips smooth and kissably soft.
What’s in your beauty routine? If it’s not natural and packed with fresh ingredients, it may be time to pack it in (the garbage) and give Alpyn Beauty a try.